MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the DynoJet Quickshifter on my Brute and after a few rides I am super impressed!

It integrates with the Power Commander and allows clutchless upshifts by cutting the fuel for a fraction of a second. This unloads the tranny and allows the shift.

The action is super quick, smoother than you can shift, and the fluid shifting and sound is like a F1 car!

I set mine to only allow shifting after 5000 rpm so you must shift normally around town and this also prevents any unwanted shifts if you accidently hit the shifter.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
That is very nice. I was thinking about putting one on my bike. I like your rearsets also.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
do they have for MV Agusta F4 750?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since i installed the Rizoma rearsets, the QS install was easy. On the standard MV you will need to adapt the linear sensor QS. (see pict)
I'm sure you can do it but it won't be as nice as what I used.
Also, you need to have a Power Commander for this to work.
Other Speed shifter systems are available and my be adaptable to the MV.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
I just installed one on my Ducati 749R. I have the bike in pieces right now adding a bunch of after market stuff but it seems like it is going to work great with the PCIII. I am installing the Termignoni race exhaust as soon as I get time and then I'll take her off the lift for some test runs. I'll let you know how it works out. BTW, if anyone has been missing me on the forums, I've been busy playing with the F430. :naughty:

I posted pics on my website at www.cullenaz.com.

Steve

Here's a teaser...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
How good are clutchless downshifts with the QS?

Steve, gorgeous car, Congrats :drummer:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Please tell me that is a road by your house and not your driveway! :shocker: :stopp:...and if it is your driveway... :cry:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
I agree with you fred, that road looks like fun and to me it looks like a driveway. i would look forward to every time i left the house knowing what road i had to come home on. That car is sick!!! Just sick!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks guys for all of the comments. By the way, that is a road, not my driveway. But it is what all of the roads look like in my neighborhood. Unfortunately, you really have to keep the speed down due to all of the wildlife around here (javolina, deer, coyotes, etc.). I didn't mean to hijack this thread on the quick shifter either...sorry for that.

Steve

·
Registered
798 Posts
sgcullen said:
I just installed one on my Ducati 749R. I have the bike in pieces right now adding a bunch of after market stuff but it seems like it is going to work great with the PCIII. I am installing the Termignoni race exhaust as soon as I get time and then I'll take her off the lift for some test runs. I'll let you know how it works out. BTW, if anyone has been missing me on the forums, I've been busy playing with the F430. :naughty:

I posted pics on my website at www.cullenaz.com.

Steve

Here's a teaser...
WOW!!!
I think I just messed myself :hump:
Simply stunning.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thanks sgcullen,

For making me feel worse about myself.... lol!

Nice car, nice house, nice bike, nice wife(I'm sure), nice life, etc....

The 430 is ultra sweet.... I bet it sounds awesome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts