1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
They look kind of large back there

·
Registered
814 Posts
Sounds nice and crisp. Not my taste but it doesn't look too bad actually (I'm a die hard quad pipe lover).

Nice machine by the way!

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Awesome! That's the full competition system, not the thunder though. Where did you pick them up if you don't mind me asking? My fav pipes for the F4.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah the chicken strips are huge. I knew that comment was going to show up sooner or later haha :) I just don't have the balls that you guys have riding here in Atlanta. Those tires have about a 100 miles on them.

Yeah the video was done in a rush and in a bad way. I will try to get a better one posted some time. I got the pipes from Pro Italia. I do like the 4 pipes and I had originally wanted the titanium 4 pipe setup but I guess my order got lost in translation and I ended up getting those and just thought oh what the heck and let me install it. If I didn't like it I would swap...but I liked them a lot and just kept them. Do I miss the 4 pipe? Not AS much :) bike sounds epic when on the move!

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice looking Ducati
+10

Personally i prefer the quad pipes. It's such a destinctive feature of a F4. Loved by many and imitated by others. The pipes and seat are designed for each other! Even the sound. So why dress it up like a big twin like a Duc (i love 2 tailpipes on a Duc) or more common japanese bike? I don't get it.....:green:
Even more on a limited edition bike. Just my opinion.

Nice bike you have there man!

Grtz Marco

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
+10

Personally i prefer the quad pipes. It's such a destinctive feature of a F4. Loved by many and imitated by others. The pipes and seat are designed for each other! Even the sound. So why dress it up like a big twin like a Duc (i love 2 tailpipes on a Duc) or more common japanese bike? I don't get it.....:green:
Even more on a limited edition bike. Just my opinion.

Nice bike you have there man!

Grtz Marco

yeah my next MV ( an RR ) won't have twin pipes. But yeah the sound on these is infinitely better in my ears than the stock MV 4 pipe sound.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts