MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Dunlop and myself from our quick meet off of 95 on saturday while dunlop was on the way up to FBF for the demo rides. Two italian beauties!!

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
shit! sorry there were also some pics of my friends baby, sorry about that. :koolaid:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't yet, but i might be heading down that way towards the end of the year. I do have to say those BST's are good looking on the Duc. They would be nice to get on the MV but paying another 3K after dropping 2K on the march's doesn't sound to appealing. :koolaid:

·
Registered
583 Posts
hey green where did you get the rims? they are nice. If you ever come out this way or at least get close to the border PM me because no one here rides lots of newbies lots everywhere all on gsxrs, it is funny as hell but that means i have no one to ride with so if you all do I would like to join. also think my babe would look good next to the duc also

·
Registered
207 Posts
You aren't in San Antonio, TX?

jcctx said:
Nice pics. do any of you ever ride down towards North Carolina?
Somebody needs to update their location I guess then eh? There is a Mapquest link below near to where I live. Yes I regularly dip down into NC so PM me and we can meet up (Depending on my reckless charge coming up!). Look here:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=&city=Chesapeake&state=VA&zipcode=23325&country=US&title=<b>Chesapeake, VA 23325, US</b>&cid=lfmaplink2&name=

·
Registered
207 Posts
P.s.

Oh by the way I love the sixth pic down Chris. It is the one looking at the rear of both single sided swingarms and exhausts. It is now my new screensaver!

·
Registered
583 Posts
i am going to change my location right now just been to busy with the moving in thing and buying a house thing going on. but i am almost done now. so i will change it i am in new bern NC.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, i was hoping that picture would turn out well. there is nothing like seeing some nice wheels and sing sided swing arms. i think they are a lost art, no matter what kind of weight problems they might cause.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts