MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
20,103 Posts
Welcome to the family!!! Love the blue and silver...

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Hey, we see you now everywhere!!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome to the family!!! Love the blue and silver...

Me too........btw, do you play the piano, tune the piano, build the piano, or move pianos? :stickpoke. :)

Juuuuust kiddin. I looked at your website. FYI, I'm hosting an international gathering of MV nuts in October, and we need a piano player for the entertainment......I've got the piano. :naughty:

·
Vendor
5,373 Posts
Hi Pianoman,seen you on the other forum that we are not supposed to mention.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too........btw, do you play the piano, tune the piano, build the piano, or move pianos? :stickpoke. :)

Juuuuust kiddin. I looked at your website. FYI, I'm hosting an international gathering of MV nuts in October, and we need a piano player for the entertainment......I've got the piano. :naughty:
Count me in Randarosa, all requests taken!! :)

·
Vendor
5,373 Posts
Pianoman,from what I remember their is a forum rule,you cannot mention content from another forum of the same manufacturer.I could be wrong but that's what I understand.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Pianoman,from what I remember their is a forum rule,you cannot mention content from another forum of the same manufacturer.I could be wrong but that's what I understand.
That is wrong Mitch, the guys were only pulling your leg.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
I need a piano player for my entertainment......I've got the piano. :naughty:
Watch out. Randy may not be talking about an actual piano :jerkoff::jerkoff::jsm:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts