MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ola!

my friends, i need your help. i'm building my 2002 WSBK Honda VTR1000 SPW replica and the easiest way to get the nissin 6-pistons brake calipers is to buy one used from MV Agusta

hence, i have some questions and i'll be very pleased to recive some helpfull answers:
- the brake calipers on pre-2006 F4 models and Brutale are the same ones?
- does anyone knows the diameter of the caliper's pistons? i need them to calculate optimal diameter of the master brake cylinder
- can anyone with ruler, bike with such brakes and some free time measure the distances which i pointed on the picture

and it would be super-awesome if somebody sell me the pair of them on reasonable price :)

thank you very much in advance

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
ola!

my friends, i need your help. i'm building my 2002 WSBK Honda VTR1000 SPW replica and the easiest way to get the nissin 6-pistons brake calipers is to buy one used from MV Agusta

hence, i have some questions and i'll be very pleased to recive some helpfull answers:

- the brake calipers on pre-2006 F4 models and Brutale are the same ones?
should be

- does anyone knows the diameter of the caliper's pistons? i need them to calculate optimal diameter of the master brake cylinder
- can anyone with ruler, bike with such brakes and some free time measure the distances which i pointed on the picture
the boys who rebuilt their set-up should be able to help. JDS / Knoel / CAG your assistance please

and it would be super-awesome if somebody sell me the pair of them on reasonable price :)
send a PM to CAG (or try CAG's MV parts of Ebay) for used
try Vesuvio OEM for a new set

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
BRAKE (F4 2003 750cc)
Front brake Double steel floating disc
Flange:material Steel
disc dia. - 12.2 in.;caliper piston number and dia. ;6 with 0.89 in.dia.;1.00 in.dia.;1.19 in.dia.

Rear brake Single steel disc
disc dia. - 8.27 in ;caliper piston number and dia. .;4 with 1.00 in.dia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts