MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you have any heating issues with your race bikes? can you set up a f4 1000s for the road im having probs getting the handling to suit british roads , im used to having gsxrs in the past and they were alot softer than the mv, is it a thing ive just gotta get used to? or can they be set to suit our potholed highways. do you recommend using a pc111 because my local dealer says they arnt required , + do you supply parts for mvs? cheers :f4:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
devilboy said:
do you have any heating issues with your race bikes? can you set up a f4 1000s for the road im having probs getting the handling to suit british roads , im used to having gsxrs in the past and they were alot softer than the mv, is it a thing ive just gotta get used to? or can they be set to suit our potholed highways. do you recommend using a pc111 because my local dealer says they arnt required , + do you supply parts for mvs? cheers :f4:
hello,

yup running hot is a problem for us, not a major problem but certainly one that we need to keep an eye on if held up with the engine running for too long. they've only ever overheated once and that was when a scrutineer was trying to noise test and took too long.

suspension can be set up to whatever you want it to be, the bike might not handle at its best but if you want a bit of give in it then just run it softer, admittedly to get the best then it will end up stiff but then so will any bike. sometimes too soft can feel like to too stiff cos things bottom out and stay down and can't react in time for the next bump..........................i know what i mean, hard to explain without being able to do the universal rider sign language of arms in the air and so on.

well a dealer may not reccommend it but there is no other way to properly remap the bike to suit it's needs without fitting a PCIII so yes i would reccommend fitting one and having it properly mapped at a place you trust.

and yes i can get MV spares, what you after?

ta:)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by the way how did u get on at mondello? twas awful news about guy sanders , knew sommat had happened when they were very vague on sky coverage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts