MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Ordered the famous QD exhaust for my dragster. Started to read a little around and still remain a few questions though ... :
  • Anyone of you guys driving around without the DB killers? Is the noise bearable? :)
  • Some posts mention that a remapping is necessary if you use it without the DB killers, anyone who dit that?
  • Other things to watch out for?
Thanks a lot
Koen

·
Registered
891 Posts
I don't have the RR but I have the QD on my Dragster. I started with no DB killers installed but it did draw quite a lot of attention. I now run with only the middle one removed which gives a nice balance. No remapping was required, seemed to run fine for me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Goededag Koen
I had used a QD terminal for 3 years on a DragterRR my15
I have also a QD on a BrutaleRR my19, where i run it with one db out. I confirm no remapping required. Runs fine for me too.
Anyway, i reckong it is loud enough and it sounds magnificent also with all the 3 dbkillers plugged in.

by the way, my QD from the Dragster are for sale, anyone would be interested. and eventually they come with Silmotor manifolds

·
Registered
4 Posts
Goededag Koen
I had used a QD terminal for 3 years on a DragterRR my15
I have also a QD on a BrutaleRR my19, where i run it with one db out. I confirm no remapping required. Runs fine for me too.
Anyway, i reckong it is loud enough and it sounds magnificent also with all the 3 dbkillers plugged in.

by the way, my QD from the Dragster are for sale, anyone would be interested. and eventually they come with Silmotor manifolds
Hi, I've got a 2016 Dragster RR and was looking at purchasing a QD exhaust. Would yours fit on my bike? If so how much do you want for it?
You can reach me on her or at [email protected]l.com / mobile: 07469174439
Mark

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, I've got a 2016 Dragster RR and was looking at purchasing a QD exhaust. Would yours fit on my bike? If so how much do you want for it?
You can reach me on her or at [email protected] / mobile: 07469174439
Mark
Hi Mark
my16 should be identical to my15. so yes, i expect the MV CORSE (by QD) exhaust to fit just fine.
I will email you price and pictures.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies dear all!
Got the QD installed in the meantime as you can see in the pic :)
Very happy about it, even with the DB killers in. Sounds a lot better, especially in the low revs. Nice rumble in when downshifting.
Got a confirmation mail from QD that remapping is not needed when using the db killers. They advised me to let them in for the warranty.
Nice upgrade, if you ask me.
Would post a small vid, but you never get it quite as it sounds in real :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
gefeliciteerd Koen!
would you decide to remove one DBkiller, the bike will indeed run a little lean but still fine, in my experience

1 - 10 of 10 Posts