MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the F4R. Can I go with a power commander or do I need something else if I switch out the exhaust and go with future mods? I think I have seen where some poeple are using both. Power commander is much cheaper than the ECU. What are the pros and cons of both.
Thanks Andrew

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. What are the places where I can get this. I know emoto carries these. Any suppliers in the states?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Only place I know is Emoto. This item is in high demand and always backordered if you order today you will be lucky to get it in a month.Talk to Emoto.

·
Registered
156 Posts
R1andrew said:
With the F4R. Can I go with a power commander or do I need something else if I switch out the exhaust and go with future mods? I think I have seen where some poeple are using both. Power commander is much cheaper than the ECU. What are the pros and cons of both.
Thanks Andrew
got the race ecu on mine massive improvement but still runs a tad rich at the top end so still could be improved with a pc111 i will get the pc111 as well

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
PC for the R is the same as all the others. they work fine. Just did a a new Senna yesterday. The only thing that is needed is a software patch that corrects the double rpm issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts