MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Everyone!

Can anyone tell me why this bike is almost like a ghost in the United States? I have never seen one for sale anywhere... I wish I could get my hands on one!

-Tony :f4:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Not a ghost. I don't know how many there are/were but I found more than one when I was looking.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a ghost. I don't know how many there are/were but I found more than one when I was looking.
Thanks for the reply... Your bike looks awesome by the way! I want to pick one up soon but I seriously cant find a single one for sale in the U.S. What do you think of your bike?

-Tony

·
Registered
890 Posts
fantastic bike. love it everytime i am riding it :)

side note: in europe there are still a few new ones
left in stores to buy for a steal

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
507 Posts
i'm sure i've seen some for sale on cycle trader. If you can get one take it. I love mine, and with it tuned is even better, that is either on the track or out on the open twisty stuff. Good luck mate hope you find one

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have to tell you...

The addiction of this bike when you enter on the highway... The power when you twist the throttle, not mather what gear you are in...

It could have come without mirrors! :naughty:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Called em up... trying to make the sale 100%. I really dont know how this is going to go but I want this thing BAD. Wish me luck. Thanks for the replies :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts