MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have picked my bike up from the dealers where it has had a starter sprag clutch replaced under warranty. Unfortunately took 2 weeks because they were short of a circlip which had to come from Italy. The dealer kept me updated regularly. Did a good job and unlike previous dealer used never left any bolts loose etc. I didn't even buy the bike from them but that didn't worry them. Totally professional set up. I will be using them for all future work. Also will buy my next bike from them when I upgrade the Brutale.

Dealer is Alfs Motorcycles of Worthing. Thank You Alfs Motorcycles.Big Thumbs Up.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Very good. That is how it should be.

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts

If this dealer is who I am thinking it is, then you are in good hands..

Allan has been on the spanners for years... I remember talking to him for advise when I was an apprentice back in the 80's and he was the go to man for Japanese endurance muscle bikes..

Top bloke and knows his stuff... He's also a fan of early Ducati's...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alfs dealership has been around for many years and they always had good reviews. They became an MV dealer just after Christmas 2014 and are currently building a brand new showroom for the MV machines. All their staff seem knowledgeable and very helpful. From the outside it looks small but it is like a tardis. Walk through the door and it opens up to a pretty big shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts