MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Blake.

Heiko is a Jeweller by trade, German by Nationality I believe. This is a top quality product, I have seen a piece or two up close.
On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/heiko.schremmvagusta?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
This is not cheap, so don't get you hope's up by thinking it's a cheap alternative to the carbon covers, it's laminated onto the metal, and it wont save you any weight.
Basically for looks and/or to protect certain parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks really good, i especially like the frame covers.

Shame its just adding weight, which is completely the opposite of what carbonfibre is designed to do.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
For Blake.

Heiko is a Jeweller by trade, German by Nationality I believe. This is a top quality product, I have seen a piece or two up close.
On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/heiko.schremmvagusta?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
This is not cheap, so don't get you hope's up by thinking it's a cheap alternative to the carbon covers, it's laminated onto the metal, and it wont save you any weight.
Basically for looks and/or to protect certain parts.
Wow. How have I missed this?

And it looks like the weave is consistent and similar to MV Corse stuff.

THANKS!!

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Looks really good, i especially like the frame covers.

Shame its just adding weight, which is completely the opposite of what carbonfibre is designed to do.
It's really mostly for pieces that aren't available in CF, I'd think.

As detail parts, I doubt there'd be much weight gain. And the F4 is a bit pigly anyway.

An HCG human diet would be better than most parts on the bike.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I've had some bit off this guy and I must say it's worth laying that bit more his work is amazing I'm def considering the swing arm and a fee other bits to finish off my full cf F4

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
I've had some bit off this guy and I must say it's worth laying that bit more his work is amazing I'm def considering the swing arm and a fee other bits to finish off my full cf F4
For an all-carbon bike (whether bare clearcoat or painted with relief portions), there are several parts that aren't available or viable in magnesium or titanium.

What do you think about doing the trellis frame with this carbon laminate?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Oh mate can u imagine how trick that would look my only worry would be certain parts near the engine that get hot but it's worth asking the guys about and cost be one hell of a thing to do I bet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts