MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished up installing a Power Commander and custom mapping Matthews (quaker998) 910S Brute today.

Typical MV running very rich (around 12.0-1) after mapping he picked up good HP and crisper throttle response everywhere. He asked for this to be posted.

Double click or right click to view full size graph.

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
I was just looking at the graph too...the hp gains look enormous with just the pc? There must be more to this story? If there is extra hp up in Danbury, I will switch bikes and be up there in 60 minutes! :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts
MVorBMW said:
I was just looking at the graph too...the hp gains look enormous with just the pc? There must be more to this story? If there is extra hp up in Danbury, I will switch bikes and be up there in 60 minutes! :laughing:
Exactly, if he got this with a stock 910s, I am selling my midpipe and headers and going back to stock.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Settle down boys! Just some new tuning tweaks I was trying out! (His engine won't last 50 miles) :shitfan: :moped: :laughing:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think John's R was ~123hp. There must be more info on this bike - the power commander alone can't account for the gain? :spank:

·
Registered
756 Posts
We have a full scale riot on our hands. :) The next thing we will learn is that he gently broke it in :stickpoke

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey this is fun! - thanks John nice map! and yes this is a completely stock motor with a pcr111 and Johns map only - no mid pipe, no ti exhaust headers, no nothing and I didn't break it in carefully, but I didn't flog it either. Actually I was kinda gentle.....
I've got to heap thanks on John at Dynosolutions, what a fantastic job! [as long as my motor lasts a little longer than 50 miles!] I think this speaks volumes for the advantages of custom over generic mapping. I'm happy!

·
Registered
522 Posts
so did you ride it yet! how is the throtle control over stock with the pc3 i'll do mine in the spring still want to finsh with the break in.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I promise to give a full report when I get it back on Saturday - until then Johns got it locked up waiting payment for his services... will I ever get it back?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts