1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks guys another great job /service on my bike
these guys are very professional
again thanks

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Just got my bike back from Sunstate after having them look at some starting issues my bike was having. I haven't used Sunstate since my warranty expired, only because they are about 3 hours away. Never faulted their service previously, in fact they went in to bat for me with regard to warranty issues with the former importer PFG.

Again, I can't fault them. What I though would be a minor problem actually turned out to be a valve clearance issue combined with a throttle body issue. They handled it with no problem and I couldn't be happier. The best part is that the bill was very reasonable, I had thought I would have needed to part with my left arm, but I was pleasantly surprised. I've decided that it is worth the three hour trip to have these guys work on my bike.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well got the bike back from SUNSTATE MOTORCYCLES
well they picked my bike up early told me it would be ready on or very near the 31/12/13 ..well it was ready 0n the 2nd/1/14 close enough for me seeing the time of the yr
so again Sunstate awesome job bike handling great again brakes sorted out , hub checked and re greased , full big service new tyre and a few other bits and to top it off the bike was not clean enough (so they thought) so they re washed it

keep up the the good work 5 star service as normal

·
Registered
139 Posts
i bought my last mv312rr from the guys at sunstate...they picked up my 750s from melbourne, sight unseen, sent the new bike in perfect condition to my place in melb..great guys to deal with. A+ !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts