MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm running the MV Corse, which is a QD without the carbon heat shield, on my Brutale 800RR and fitment was straight forward. The sound is very nice and plenty of pops on the overrun. The individual baffles per pipe also let me tune the volume and frequency of the exhaust to prevent discomfort.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yep, best looking 3 pipe exhaust out there, I'm not sure if it would fit well on an F3, or look quite right, but on a Brutale or Dragster, definitely the pipe for me. Just very expensive.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I have the HP hydro-tre fitted to my Brutale 800, superb, but pricey, but for me well worth it for the looks and sound.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I have the HP hydro-tre fitted to my Brutale 800, superb, but pricey, but for me well worth it for the looks and sound.
Looks the nicest exhaust by quite a margin. What's the sound like? Excessively/offensively loud I don't do but a tad more fruity than standard is desirable. Are removable DB killers included?

Obviously a case of one man's meat, another's poison on the sound front, it's entirely subjective.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Hi Chas, the HP hydro-tre is available in different versions, fully compliant, removable baffle to wake the dead and an in between version. That's what I bought, fixed baffle, fruity, but not offensive in my opinion.

I commute 25 miles each way daily and mix of motorway and city roads and it's not bad like some exhausts where you can hear them coming from the next county.

So you pays your money ect.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Thanks Jimbo, could only see one version but in different finishes on their website, no mention of different baffling. A lot of coin for an exhaust, would need to hear one first, somewhat chicken and egg I fear. Either that or take the financial plunge...

·
Registered
1,511 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Arse! Removal of centre stand required, that's a shame. Not an absolute deal breaker though, will ponder this as I won't be buying until Spring now anyway.

·
Registered
465 Posts
The Zero sounds awesome, but even with plugs in it is LOUD, especially when at full chat. The QD does have removable baffles, I believe that it is around 103/4 dB with them in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have just ordered the hydro tre from evolution bike , ordered in July and still waiting !!! It will be worth the wait I'm sure , I believe there are two removable db killers , hopefully post some pics when it's on , if it ever gets here
It certainly cost a lot !!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts