MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dragster 800RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm located in the UK & I recently bought a 2015 Dragster 800RR from a member on here & the bike came with a QD Power Gun Exhaust. There were no Db killers fitted & the owner didn't have them either. The bike is getting a lot of attention from the local constabulary, so i could do with fitting replacements.

Direct from QD in Italy they are 20 euros each with 20 euros shipping, which was quite reasonable. Unfortunately QD informed me last week that they can no longer ship an order to the UK less than 134 Euros due to Brexit making it too difficult for them to ship :rolleyes: (they'd need to open a UK tax account).... Aaaaanyway they kindly directed me to one of their UK suppliers, but even with a discount for buying all three, i'm still looking at around £181 inc' shipping (approx 211 Euros) :oops:

I just can't justify £181 for them. Alternatively i could buy 7x db killers for 140 EUR + 20 EUR shipping direct from QD to push the value above 134 EUR, but them i'm stuck with 4x db killers i don't need & possibly import duties.

They're a simple design, so i'm looking at making them myself, but i need dimensions of the originals. I've drawn up the db killers from images knocking around on the web...

Can anybody help let me know what the dimensions are please?

Andy.

·
Registered
106 Posts
K7T:

I have a spare new style db killer (similar to your sketch) in my garage but I am out of town and won't be back until Sunday night and can take the measurements then.

Another member in the UK had a set of DB killers made up that looked like a better design to me than the QD OEM. I'll send the member a link to your inquiry and hopefully he will chime in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts