MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just began to work on the mamba , i will add soon a 910 r fork with brembo 1078r calipers , titanium f1 exhaust , monoposto frame , mamba t1 stickers and tank pad etc ....
Here first modification with the PVM wheels .....i'm in love !!!! :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the PVM wheels look, but it does look very nice on the Mamba. :smoking:

BTW why are you going to add the 910R forks if you already have radial mounted brakes? :wtf:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the fork , it's just a color choice ... i really prefer the full black fork , and as the treatment of mine go away , it will be cleaner .

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The problem is that PVM doesn't make them anymore , i contact them by mail to know if they have a pair somewhere because i would like to buy another pair , but no answer .....

·
Registered
655 Posts
nice nice NICEE!! :D :mouthwate :mouthwate
Just don't know if I like the "F4-1000" filled with black inside...too much...draws too much attenting IMO..

Would be better if that "F4 1000" on the side was just an outline in black... :naughty: :naughty:

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
i really like those wheels. They would look nice on my Nero. Where can i get them from in the UK?
The problem is that PVM doesn't make them anymore , i contact them by mail to know if they have a pair somewhere because i would like to buy another pair , but no answer .....
Rich and Alex..

You might want to try and contact Harris Performance in the UK, as they have a good connection with the people at PVM.

https://www.harris-performance.com/website/acatalog/PVM_WHEELS.html

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Thats a shame because i really like these wheels. (not that id be able to afford them) They look better then the ultra lights and march's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts