MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Wow man...those scraches make me :bawling: ...but seems like you're working on it...compared to the "before" pics.

·
Registered
735 Posts
sorry me no likey. why does anyone really need a horn anyway? if anything just take the oem off for weight savings.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FERROMAN said:
Wow man...those scraches make me :bawling: ...but seems like you're working on it...compared to the "before" pics.
Hey...I didn't scratch it up. Fabrizio did...giving me the opportunity to fix it! Yeah, I've got the frame pretty much bondo'd up. Now I just need the time to get together with a friend of mine who knows a guy who knows something about paint and has a good airbrush.

Oh, and I haven't noticed any perma-whistle, but other drivers certainly know when I'm alerting them to my presence.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I remember some dude on the R6mn installed a big air horn on his R6... pretty funny for a little sportsbike to sound like a moster.

Personally, I ride my bikes without a horn, the throttle is a lot louder and more scary than the "meep meep" of motorcycle horns. instead, the horn button is for a garage door opener.

·
Registered
434 Posts
odonata said:
... instead, the horn button is for a garage door opener.

You mean you have it connected to the garage remote? :eek: That is something that's been going arround my head lately. Can you explain how you did it? Any pics?

Cheers.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I ordered one of their remote units: http://www.motofx.com/ and installed on my R6, I am sorry but the wires are thoroughly wrapped and taped with all the other wires behind the dash so the picture won't show much... but here is a review and installation report http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/motofx/

If you know someone with electronic knowledge, they can show you how to wire connect your existing remote to do the same thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts