MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. We decided last minute to hit up Putnam park again this Wednesday with ComMoto and Indy Ducati. Who else is going?

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
Any word on the new track in Bowling Green.....just across the highway from the Corvette museum?? Drove past this week and caught a glimpse....looked pretty nice (the bit I fleetingly saw)..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Any word on the new track in Bowling Green.....just across the highway from the Corvette museum?? Drove past this week and caught a glimpse....looked pretty nice (the bit I fleetingly saw)..
First motorcycle track days are at the end of October (24th and 25th i think). I believe MCRA is putting on the days.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
First motorcycle track days are at the end of October (24th and 25th i think). I believe MCRA is putting on the days.
Four of us in my club are signed up for that weekend. It's the weekend after Bub5. Can't wait.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not able to go. Between logistics, weather and work. I've got one spot paid for in advanced group. And entertaining offers if anyone wants to take it. I paid $175 and will let it go for much cheaper.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scratch that. Team member gave me enough grief so I'm still going after returning home. See whoever is going there!

Gotta keep giving these beauties the exposure try deserve.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Scratch that. Team member gave me enough grief so I'm still going after returning home. See whoever is going there!

Gotta keep giving these beauties the exposure try deserve.
It's not peer pressure Jon-Michael, it's just doing what your friends want you to do. :naughty:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Major disappointment in NCM's choice of limiting runoff with guard rails. I've been in touch with Josh at MCRA, and they are sending a small team to ride the track in a couple of weeks to evaluate the safety issues created by the guard rails. While the original plan was to ride the entire full configuration, he indicated that may not play out.

Here are a couple of YouTube videos of NCM taken at the Grand Opening last weekend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx1dsckk4XI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnuX48jfM2Q

Know anyone who wants to buy my Sunday-only track day registration at a discount (October 26)?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts