MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just purchased a '14 F4. I am sure to have questions for this learned group, but nothing as of right now. Trying to find some time to ride soon. :f4: All of 17 miles now.

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
beautiful bike. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Looks great Mate, congrats.
I have a feeling that MV decal is going to be tilting backwards once the bike is standing by itself and not on the stand. Don't ask how I know this.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I put the decal on, the MV emblem is just to cool not to display! The bottom of the fairing is exactly level and I used that for alignment with a 3 degree forward tilt. With both wheels on the ground it appears level.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know if a tail tidy for a 2010 to 2012 bike will fit a 2014? The exhaust shape has changed and best I can tell the mount points do look different. Also any thoughts on who's adjustable rearsets are good?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Does anyone know if a tail tidy for a 2010 to 2012 bike will fit a 2014? The exhaust shape has changed and best I can tell the mount points do look different. Also any thoughts on who's adjustable rearsets are good?
No, the tail tidy's for the 2010-2012 will not work. Evotech makes one for the 2013 and 2014 model years.

As far as rearsets are concerned, if you want to splurge, there is Motocorse or Tamburini. They are probably without a doubt the best looking ones, but like I said, real pricey. Otherwise, there is plenty of options at some of the forum sponsor's sites. Design Corse and Evolution Bike each of a bunch of options.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Oh and correct me if I'm wrong folks, but I recall reading somewhere that rearsets for any model year F4 will work.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
No, the tail tidy's for the 2010-2012 will not work. Evotech makes one for the 2013 and 2014 model years.

As far as rearsets are concerned, if you want to splurge, there is Motocorse or Tamburini. They are probably without a doubt the best looking ones, but like I said, real pricey. Otherwise, there is plenty of options at some of the forum sponsor's sites. Design Corse and Evolution Bike each of a bunch of options.
Thank you very much! But, I am not seeing a tidy for the 2013 or 14 on Evotech`s site?

·
Registered
13 Posts
R&G make a tail tidy for the 2014 F4, I just fitted one to my bike. Had to wait for it to be made, but available now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well done. Beautiful bike.
Did you clear over the decal?
I notice there is no rear fender. Did it not have one or did you remove it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts