MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to get me a pair of these beautifull Puma boots red ones and I must have tried 3 different sizes and every one of them were iposible to put on and also very narow, I dont have a wide feet but that was terrible. Does anyone else noticed this with Pumas??? Anyone who has them , how they holding up,are they comfortable after they break in ???

·
Registered
7 Posts
i also tried to get a pair on a failed. The owner of the shop i was at told me he couldn't get them on either. He also said he will probably stop carrying them in his store. Its to bad to they are great looking boots in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I have the experience that Puma Shoes are in general pretty tight. Even on sneakers I take usually at least a number larger. So I did also, here two numbers, with my Bonneville Low, which I bought for riding with my 350B. They fit perfectly for me and are extreme comfortable. Even if You are not on Your Bike and You are walking around. By the Way Sidi's to are very tight. There I had also to choose two numbers larger at the time.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have the experience that Puma Shoes are in general pretty tight. Even on sneakers I take usually at least a number larger. So I did also, here two numbers, with my Bonneville Low, which I bought for riding with my 350B. They fit perfectly for me and are extreme comfortable. Even if You are not on Your Bike and You are walking around. By the Way Sidi's to are very tight. There I had also to choose two numbers larger at the time.
the brand 350B??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Puma 1000

I have a pair of the Puma 1000's and they fit perfectly well and are very comfortable. As Haupti said you may need to get a size or two bigger and same happened with me. Its worth your money.

·
Registered
796 Posts
i was curious about these boots so i went to a local puma brand store and to my surprise they had them in stock..only 2-3 pairs given by the importer bla bla...anyway i have a very narrow foot,i usually swim in most sneakers..ironically i wear puma's mostly,because they fit my foot
but these racing boots are extremely narrow even for me...the little toe is trying to push his way out of the boot.i only wore them for 5 minutes around the shop and i got a burn in my small toe.really expensive also. but they look so nice..i tried the ducati "special edition" the red and black one
if you re looking for some racing boots...try the sidi vertigo

·
Registered
861 Posts
all puma's are narrow from race boots to there regular shoes i like them a lot but it sucks when your pinky nail even hurts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts