MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more rationalizing...went out to Scottsdale and chatted with Joshua at Ducati Scottsdale (Ducati and MV dealer). Joshua put me on a Brutale 910S for a test drive. That's all it took, they're prepping the 910R for me. I'll pick it tomorrow afternoon. :drummer:

Joshua was great to deal with, very straight forward and we came to a quick agreement. He also threw in a free track day! As soon as I get through the break in I'll be looking forward to some track time.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Congrats... think I would of asked for a Power comander to sort the fueling....... but still the track.... nice :)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hey! Congradulations! Joshua was also a big help to me too. We were trying to work a deal on my 999 for a trade on an F4. Very helpful and very professional. In the end, I went with Pro Italia (another A++ dealership) mostly because they were only 8 miles for my place vs. a 400 mile ride back to AZ. Give my regards to Joshua!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joshua called me...the bike was prepped earlier than promised. This is good business, under-promise and over-deliver.

Rode the bike 60 miles and I haven't stopped grinning. My wife seems a bit jealous. :stickpoke

·
Registered
198 Posts
Koop & Fazer6,
Send me a PM if you'd like to go for a ride sometime. I'm in Phoenix (camelback Corridor) with a 750S. Not many MV riders here.

Chuck S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts