MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this new game at the weekend and, of course, i had ago on it. it had the mv brutale but i couldn't find the F4 i then found that i had to win it but i could have a go on it on the arcade part of the game for fun. After a race i was seeing what the buttons were and i found one that took snap shots and they were quite good so i will shoew you a few now.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
That looks really neat!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Awesome pics, John-Mark...I am a big fan of the game as well...

If you want, you can save your replays, then load them into the "Photo Ride" portion of the game, which gives you all of the camera controls for your pictures. You can move the camera anywhere, change brightness, contrast, etc.

Check these movies out that I made from my replays...ENJOY!!!

Hooligan Tourist Trophy

Laguna Seca 999R

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Nice pics John-Mark :smoking:

Now you can get up on an MV and beat your dad :D

Sorry John :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Two Eleven,

That post of yours with the F4 rear wheel up looks like a nice screen saver shot. ME LIKE! :) :moped:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Some of your race lines aren't too good Twoeleven and watch out locking up that rear wheel!!

Was there ice on the road with all that snow in the background of one of the shots?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
gazman said:
Some of your race lines aren't too good Twoeleven and watch out locking up that rear wheel!!

Was there ice on the road with all that snow in the background of one of the shots?
Gazman...I appreciate the critique, but I have completely won the game...The purpose of "Hooligan" was to demonstrate what CAN be done with the game...The overshot corners into the dirt, and the locked up rear wheel were all intentional, as I was demonstrating that with practice, one can actually back the bike into the corners, Nicky Hayden style...No ice, just hard brakes, countersteering, and leaning forward. NOT crashing in a slide in that game requires hours and hours of practice.

After winning every race and challenge, boredom sets in...I was riding like an idiot intentionally! Here is the fast way around Laguna to prove my mad skills...

GSXR Endurance Race Modified at Laguna Seca in High Def..

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I was only trying to make out I was ignorant that it was a game.... well done!!

One could just about convince someone else that it really was you riding.... the graphics these days are getting pretty good!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
gazman said:
I was only trying to make out I was ignorant that it was a game.... well done!!

One could just about convince someone else that it really was you riding.... the graphics these days are getting pretty good!
Gaz...Sorry I missed the wit in your post...Got it now! :)

After all, it is just a game, but I jumped right to the defensive in case you didn't understand I was goofing off! Sorry!

It is a wonderful game, and I highly recommend it for anyone who rides motorcycles, especially in any place that the weather may prevent you from riding a real one!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
925 Posts
Dova80 said:
ok so do any of you play Moto GP on xbox 360?
I do, its rock hard, but lovely with it.........try test drive unlimited on the 360 its got MV's in it, not that i've got that far yet! :yo:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
odonata said:
Mark, nice pix! I think there are quite a few virtual TT racers on the forum... I know it's possible to race the Grandtourismo games online, is that possible with the TT game as well?

perhaps there can be a PS2 TT challenge?

i don't know i just got it and was messin around with it really

1 - 15 of 15 Posts