MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe some of you have attended the German Superbike Championship in Assen, the Netherlands. Assen is the race track where next week, the GP Motorsport will be organized, the Dutch TT.

Well if you have been looking at the CC, then you have been looking at mine. I decided to purchase myself earlier this week a CC. I just love the design again and think it will look just good next to my the Senna 750, Brutale Oro 750, the Veltro strada, the Ago and my Tamburini, the CC will just look fine.

I love MV's and just wanted to give you all thumbs up.

Do you think i did the right thing? I believe it is going to be a longterm investment? However, i'm not even thinking of selling the bike ever.

Greetings of a proud owner of CC.

the link to my album, i took already some photos
http://gallery.mvagusta.net/albums/basharmsen_/Duitse_Superbike_Assen_022.sized.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
dude, that is some sweet collection.

please tell me you're not really 26. and that this is some kind of internet alter-ego you've created. please.

i'm not sure i can really fathom someone who's got all what you have and is only 26...

alex

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
well disregard all of the previous posts by people who said anyone who buys one is a self righteous snob! j/k. nothing like getting the best! just promise us you'll get out and thrash it at LEAST ONCE before it gets the glass bubble treatment. :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Congrats!!!! :yo: :yo:

After the Veltro that was a logic next step :smoking:

If i had the money and your "easy" access to MV's i would own those as well. :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
altoon said:
dude, that is some sweet collection.

please tell me you're not really 26. and that this is some kind of internet alter-ego you've created. please.

i'm not sure i can really fathom someone who's got all what you have and is only 26...

alex
Age is just a number, but damn Im jealous myself. Sick collection, and congrats on your new CC. :later:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's true, i'm 26. I have been very fortunate as a young Italian bike love to get the best. I'm for sure not a ghost.

I'm owner of MV dealership which i started out of the passion for MV. www.dipimoto.nl. I have part of my private collection in the store to show it to my clients and the rest is at my house. I have limited editions from several brands ( All Italian bike though ), Ducati 996 SPS, Moto Guzzi MGS 01, Benelli Tornado Noviciento, Aprilia Nera, Ducati MHR, Laverda SFC 1000, Laverda 750 SFC (old grandprix racer), MV Agusta 750 America, Ducati 750S Paul Smart, Fusi oldtimer 1928, Benelli oldtimer out of the 30's and many more Norton's and Guzzi's. They all just so nice in their own way. I'm not a snob, for sure not. I just like bikes like we all do and taught that i finally found a forum where people appreciate each others collection.

I'm sorry to those of you who don't understand my passion for nice things.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Hello Bas and welcome. Ultimate bike you have! Good luck with your dealership!! Maybe I can become a customer of yours as I'm looking for a dealer for maintenance.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
The opinions on the C.C. around here are various, but I don't think anyone can fault you on your taste!

I've been trying to get my wife to go on a trip with me to the Netherlands for a long time. Maybe this make it a mandatory trip rather than me asking her :)

Lots of MVs in the Netherlands!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Bas Harmsen said:
I'm sorry to those of you who don't understand my passion for nice things.
I think this is one of the few forums out there where EVERYONE understands your passion. We all love MV's, that is why we are here, congrats on a fine collection!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Outrageous collection :jsm: ...thx for the post :f4:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow! With that collection of bikes, I guess I would be living in the 'garage' - why bother having a 90 inch flatscreen on the wall, having these bikes on the floor...
It seems to be a 2 hour ride from Assen to Berle-Nassau - maybe on a Brutale after doing some F4 on the track?!?
If I get to the NL some day, I will make your store a visit Bas! Are there any MV meetings around you that would be nice for some foreigners to visit also maybe? :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts