MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did it, got the bike I wanted for a decent price! I'll upload some photos tomorrow. got an 08 with 3400 miles. What do you guys suggest I do to it besides ride?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I did it, got the bike I wanted for a decent price! I'll upload some photos tomorrow. got an 08 with 3400 miles. What do you guys suggest I do to it besides ride?

Ride fast and safe.:yo:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I suggest you man up and buy a real bike, like a F4!

LOL J/K, Congrats on the Brutie! :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome to the Brutale Brotherhood and congrats on the new threat to your licience :) Pay no heed to those F4 pussies because well... they're pussies.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome!! I myself am also a fresh 910R owner so I know what it is...

Don't change anything and just ride it safe and hard!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello and welcome from the sunshine coast

The great thing about the 910R...you dont need to change it..so yes..ride it

·
Administrator
20,083 Posts
Get the suspension set-up for you......then catch "Carbon Sickness" and send all your money to the forum sponsors for "black bling". :smoking:

Highly recommend CRG lane splitter mirros on Motovation's weighted bar ends so you can watch the f4 weenies disappear behind you in the tight twisties. :moon:

And, of course, the MV Corse titanium exhaust kit with ECU...:mouthwate

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Welcome aboard +1 billion....ride, ride, ride....they love nothing more than being ridden

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome!! I myself am also a fresh 910R owner so I know what it is...

Don't change anything and just ride it safe and hard!!
Aha, great to spot another Dutchie overhere.

Am aiming for a 910R as well.

LOL, Vulles. Is dat westfries voor ... :eek:

Cheers from Deventer, former Bovenkarspel

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. The 910R is a very nice bike and as esq'z me said, change the mirrors and try and get rid of the cat. Enjoy the rides.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nice work...you will have a ball. I would recommend the CRG Arrow mirrors, weighted bar ends, decat (midpipe to start with; one step at a time), some sliders and keep it at 6K (and hold on).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks! Getting rid of the cat is my first goal, although im not in a rush. Any thoughts on what midpipe to go with?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
thanks! Getting rid of the cat is my first goal, although im not in a rush. Any thoughts on what midpipe to go with?
Obviously there are plenty of options. I am a bit of a stickler for oem stuff, so things like arrow are out for me. If you can, start the titanium craze, and look for an mv corse ti mid pipe. Hard to get, and expensive, but would be well worth it. Then of course, you need to match that with ti headers and ti cans etc etc....ah, the bank balance!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts