MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself before I start asking a million questions. My name is Rodney and I purchased a new matte black F4 from Pro Italia last week (my first MV). I live in Orange County (don't hold that against me) and hope to hook up with other MV owners. This seems to be a great place for information and I'm glad I found this site.

I've been so impressed with this bike over the past week. After a 200 mile break in ride on Saturday, I was peeling off my leathers when my wife walked in. Helmet head, sweaty, and with a dazed ear to ear smile, she looked at me and exclaimed, "you like you just had sex for the past 4 hours"! She has no idea...

r.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new MV :) :smoking:

And yeah, make your wife jealous with the MV :naughty: :king:

Don't forget to post some pics of thew MV :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Rodney, sounds like you've got a new mistress! :smoking: Look forward to seeing those pictures of your bike and........welcome. :drummer:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
real nice. i'm sure it looks better in person. why don't you do yourself a favor and give your wife a ride...instant threesome! :naughty: :naughty: :smoking:

·
Registered
479 Posts
rodneyjerabek said:
Here's a photo of the "other woman".

r.

Beautiful. I like that better than the silver/red, and the SPR too! (the big SPR decal is a bit too garish IMO)

There are actually several members here in the OC...haven't met any yet though. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
rodneyjerabek said:
Here's a photo of the "other woman".

r.
I hate you.
Not because of your beautiful F4, but because you get to ride it on Ortega Highway and I don't. I used to live in Mission Viejo. :bawling:

Awesome bike nevertheless...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That is very very nice Rodney, :smoking: I've always loved traditional Red/Silver for MV's but the matt black looks damn good, I will have one of those in my garage when Kamran gets the plans sorted and I've got the lottery win in the bank!! :laughing: :laughing: Can I have the cleaning Lady back now please?? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
878 Posts
john said:
That is very very nice Rodney, :smoking: I've always loved traditional Red/Silver for MV's but the matt black looks damn good, I will have one of those in my garage when Kamran gets the plans sorted and I've got the lottery win in the bank!! :laughing: :laughing: Can I have the cleaning Lady back now please?? :laughing: :laughing:

Something's going on here and I don't like it!!!! I haven't seen her since our first agrrangement... so where is she going? Who else is she seeing...haaaa??? :cry: :cross: :cussing:

Rodney: I think you'll love the matt black as it never requires waxing! If it is similar to the 749 Dark, it just has to be simply washed from time to time... and pretty hard to mark and/or scuff up. The SPR finish on the other hand is very finicky... :conveyer:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
Something's going on here and I don't like it!!!! I haven't seen her since our first agrrangement... so where is she going? Who else is she seeing...haaaa??? :cry: :cross: :cussing:

Well if she's not at your place she must be at that ol' fox Ben's. She's probably tuning his Cello as we speak! :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
878 Posts
john said:
Well if she's not at your place she must be at that ol' fox Ben's. She's probably tuning his Cello as we speak! :naughty: :naughty:
... I think his old "cello" is turned into "Jell-O" by now!!! :guitarist :humpother

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
... I think his old "cello" is turned into "Jell-O" by now!!! :guitarist :humpother
:laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
huh? what? hmmm.... I am tired.

my left hand is tired, from vibrating all week... and I can't speak properly... can't walk straight... but I am smiling though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh, Welcome Rodney! I saw your bike sitting in the front window of PI for the past few weeks, I believe admin even has a picture of it in the gallery somewhere.

Congrats, I am sure I will meet you one of these days...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts