MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Good going, Dan. I would love to do heaps of miles on mine. There's just something about my weird OCD that prevents me. Quite serious about this, same with all my bikes save for my runaround CBR500R. I just have an obsession with keeping low miles.

The worst part of this, as we all know, is that such owners miss out on a lot of fun and enjoyment on these bikes, but for me it's none the less enjoyable just owning it.

Go figure. Now heading back to Psychos 'R' Us forum.:)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Good going, Dan. I would love to do heaps of miles on mine. There's just something about my weird OCD that prevents me. Quite serious about this, same with all my bikes save for my runaround CBR500R. I just have an obsession with keeping low miles.....
I feel the same to an extent. I love the F4 more than anything I've ever owned and the miles I'm doing is already causing wear n tear, namely melting the belly pan, despite measures taken to try n prevent it :( Also I'm not insured to do many more miles, hence the Brutale, for more Brutal road use on a daily basis, F4 for track and weekends :) (y)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts