MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could really do with some feedback regarding the above 2 x exhaust systems. I prefer the cosmetics of the B4, but as it will be a major cash fork-out, I would appreciate the opinions of you good people?

Thanks in advance.

Sennetti

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
What is OL4 ???

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
Ahhh......I went and had a look. The OL4 is the 2010 Brutale system from MV Corse.

Similar to the full MV Corse B4 system for the older bikes, which is what I have on my bike.

Looks really nice. That is the system I would go for if I had a 1090 (I would go for the Ti version if I could afford it).

I presume by the "B4" you are referring to the single "shorty" muffler system for the 2010 models.....I prefer the original design 2 muffler look....although the shorty system has its appeal. Has to be an individual's choice there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i bought the shorty corse full titanium from them. Ill let you know when it arrives and I have it installed. Im still waiting to find out how to unlock the big horsepower referred to my mv agusta last fall. This engine should make the same as an F4 1078 I believe. Same compression ratio etc i think

1 - 5 of 5 Posts