MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Brutale 1000RR
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

Just stumble upon this videos suggested by youtube and this Brutale has a header and cat replacement from "ProjectONE".

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Tread

I tried looking on google to find the brand and price but the search prove to be frustrating with the mercedes car or SC project links...

Does anyone know where to buy this ?

·
Old Wing Nut
25,215 Posts
The Duc Shop in Georgia USA produced one. I made a post about it a couple of years ago when the new Brutale was , well, new. They were bought out by WOW Motorcycles recently but probably still have it. Contact Mark Sutton at [email protected]

Reactions: MartinBrutale1k

·
Registered
2022 Brutale 1000RR
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Esq'z thanks for trying to help.
I saw Ducshop's delete a while ago and messaged them about it. Mark's answer about a price and availability was :
"That was an old post so not advertised for sale anywhere, we haven't
made another batch and will likely be a while due to lack of production
personnel"

So they might still made some in the future but got to follow them or wait a bit (or maybe make a group order).
The full exhaust in the video is a level over in term of look but in term of price I guess also :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Brutale 1000RR
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks @Arcimboldo, i guess i didn't searched the right terms for the header (I can find the QD site easy enough), believe me I tried.

Font Pattern Number Rectangle Circle

Who said I found the bike lacking power ? And if so is that a problem ?

·
Registered
2022 Brutale 1000RR
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to ask my friend Deepl and Youtube subtitles there. The cartoon is a blast :LOL:
To be honest it's more for the look (Titanium color and underbelly covers removal) and sound than for the performance.

I shot an email to the indonesian seller to see what's the price of the part and shipping.
Since there is a valve removal I guess a "servo eliminator" is in order also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts