MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended this yesterday, I'd have to say that I was disappointed in MV Agusta's effort. There display was very small, which is fine. They're not the marketing machine that HD, Indian or Ducati is. I get that. But they brought one B3, F4, and a Rivale. Maybe 2 F3's were in their booth. I'd say 2 of the 5 bikes were still crated. And this was already well into the 2nd day of the show! The booth was not set up so you could just walk over and sit on all of the bikes either. Maybe 1 or 2 you could actually get on. Which is the way most everyone else is set up. Ok, so you brought the 5 mentioned bikes to the show, where's your 1090 B4? The flagship bike of that particular model. I been in marketing for well over 20 years and there must be something I don't get. This is a big event in NYC, not some Po-dunk town in the Midwest somewhere... I really want to see them succeed.There were much smaller manufacturers there with much better booths, inexcusable.

·
Administrator
18,828 Posts
At least they were there! Not is Atlanta.

At the big AIMExpo in Orlando they used the Pirelli booth to display one F3 800..... Or was it Pirelli used a MV to have something in their booth?
I did get a catalog, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts