MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple pics of her now. I've put on the e-moto carbon tail, clear tail lights and red seat cowl. Also installed but not hooked up are my LED turn signal strips- buried behind the screens of the CF tail. I'll post a pic of them after I hook them up. That'll happen after I get my license plate relocator kit.

Also installed finally is my MV-SP headers, PC III. I promissed to post my dyno run but the graph looks completely meaningless. :cussing: All the HP and torque runs are on it but only the base HP is to scale... so it looks retarded. I've asked to get a better graph, but if they've been blown away I'll post what I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
CB,

The bike looks awesome! I purchased the CF tail from eMoto too. The gave me some extra washers and bolts also. I know from a previous post you said that would help. Did you use plastic washers or regular? Wondering which to use.
Looking forward to seeing your bike progress.

Looks like my R is coming this week.........I can't wait!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hi CB910, I also have the rear seat cover. My question is: Does the eMoto carbon tail quality is the same that the original MVSP piece ?

I've the original MVSP in command on my dealer for now two months, and I'm longing, so, if eMoto is also nice I could maybe change my mind.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replies to all,

I'm still waiting on the MV logo for the tail from e-moto.

I don't know how the CF from e-moto and MV compares, but the stuff from e-moto is very nice.

I used two of the three washers/spacers and the fit between the CF tail and the tail light is PERFECT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts