MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm a proud new owner of a '10 1090RR and was curious as to how many we're produced that year. Anyone have any numbers?

Thanks!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
?

killcity;
i don't understand new member's fascination with production quantities

just enjoy your new bike:drummer:

and try 'search'

·
Registered
136 Posts
I tried a search on production numbers 910R Brutale over 2007-2008-2009-2010 but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know? Just curious.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts

·
Administrator
20,771 Posts
The only certain answer to this question is "Not Many".....far far fewer than any other main stream manufacturer. Only Confederate or Bimoto produce fewer bikes.

Now, if you can get Varese to give you this information we would all love for you to share it.

I do know, from a reliable source, that there were less than 50 white 910Rs shipped to the US for the 2008 year model.....and only about 25 Orange 910S, making it an exceedingly rare bike here. But the US is a very small market compared to Europe and the UK.

·
Registered
304 Posts
The only certain answer to this question is "Not Many".....far far fewer than any other main stream manufacturer. Only Confederate or Bimoto produce fewer bikes.

Now, if you can get Varese to give you this information we would all love for you to share it.

I do know, from a reliable source, that there were less than 50 white 910Rs shipped to the US for the 2008 year model.....and only about 25 Orange 910S, making it an exceedingly rare bike here. But the US is a very small market compared to Europe and the UK.
Thats Wright
I read somewhere that the biggest single country that sells the most MV 's is Germany
but they have there own , german speaking forum's
maybe ask them...:popcorn:
cheers
Peter

http://www.mvagusta-forum.de/phpbb/index.php?sid=f912b66c1cae3e45053c85defe889afb

http://www.mvbrutale.de/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts