MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone knows of any production numbers for the 08 model year. I know that MV's are limited production bikes, but I'd like to know the breakdown between models and how many were produced.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've been looking for the 2005 numbers. No luck only read on here that they produced around 5000-6000 a year and most of them were chick magnets i mean Brutes.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
That's interesting. Following the crashed bike market as closely as I do, I rarely see a crashed Brutale. I assumed it was because there were fewer of them. If the opposite is true that could start an entire thread!

Brutale riders are more skilled? They are smarter?

They don't ride as fast? They pose at Starbucks and don't ride much at all?

Hmmm. I wonder.

CAG

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts

surely brutale riders can find better coffee shops to pose at..... I do. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
That's interesting. Following the crashed bike market as closely as I do, I rarely see a crashed Brutale. I assumed it was because there were fewer of them. If the opposite is true that could start an entire thread!

Brutale riders are more skilled? They are smarter?

Hmmm. I wonder.

CAG
Cag, don't forget better looking too ! :laughing:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Brutale prefers rough and tumble, ready to rumble Roadhouses....instead of coffee shops.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Ah, I see. I thought Starbucks was the sine qua non of coffee shops

So it seems from 3 responses that Brutale owners are posers. It is just a question of where?

Perhaps the real Brutale riders are out riding, and not posting here.

Like I am.

CAG

·
Registered
522 Posts
Carl roads are a little to crapy to ride the brutale but time to put the new gift's on and do some cleaning(not a coffee guy).And just sit and look at it and enjoy.
Been out on the duelsport a few times though to keep the cobwebs out.
:brutale:

·
Administrator
20,083 Posts
I do not stop and pose anywhere (knowingly, anyway)...I prefer to continue riding. Can't say I'm all that smart, or good looking...and I have fallen down..maybe Brutales don't total out as easy with no fairing pieces to smash????

World wide production may be in the 5000~6000 range, but less than 1000 a year come to the USA (much less from what I have been told). Europe is the bigger market for MV.

My information is that more F4s are produced then Brutales, but perhaps 007 Pier could shed some light on that subject.

I do know from reliable sources that only 45 White 2008 910Rs came to US and that even fewer Orange 910Ss were imported.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Carl roads are a little to crapy to ride the brutale but time to put the new gift's on and do some cleaning(not a coffee guy).And just sit and look at it and enjoy.
Been out on the duelsport a few times though to keep the cobwebs out.
:brutale:
New gifts?

Do tell. What did you get?

CAG

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Notice Caggy, that I don't have to take the lead on this thread. My fellow Brutie drivers are doing just fine.....

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I'm really conflicted here. 2 F4s and one Brutale means I should be leaning F4. As far as attention getting goes, it is my experience that the Brutale gets more looks and comments. I think that this is because it is unique. Most people think the F4 is just another rice rocket. Folks that know bikes, of course don't, but as they say "most ain't".

CAG

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm really conflicted here. 2 F4s and one Brutale means I should be leaning F4. As far as attention getting goes, it is my experience that the Brutale gets more looks and comments. I think that this is because it is unique. Most people think the F4 is just another rice rocket. Folks that know bikes, of course don't, but as they say "most ain't".

CAG
And Beth told me that she had no interest in you until she discovered your Brutale side......yee hah! :laughing:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry I could post sooner ( too support brutale riders) but I was out riding and the coffee shop did not have internet access

:D

·
Registered
522 Posts
Carl all together didn't you have more brutale's than f4's.
I put on crg levers and a hugger cheap ebay one but at least it is covered now

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Carl all together didn't you have more brutale's than f4's.
I put on crg levers and a hugger cheap ebay one but at least it is covered now
I'm down to just my "keepers" The spr, the 1000, and the 910R.
But I'm always looking.

CAG

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Sorry I could post sooner ( too support brutale riders) but I was out riding and the coffee shop did not have internet access

:D
:laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts