MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does MV publish their production numbers... ie. How many of each bike and model are made for each year?

I'm also curious if anyone knows if the number of MV's imported to the U.S. is published or not...?

I bought a leftover 2009 Brutale 1078. I was told MV didn't make many of the bikes, and that there were very few imported to the U.S.

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,828 Posts
I bought a leftover 2009 Brutale 1078. I was told MV didn't make many of the bikes, and that there were very few imported to the U.S.

Thanks
That is true....

They do not seem to publish production and export numbers....but US market is very small.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Does MV publish their production numbers... ie. How many of each bike and model are made for each year?

I'm also curious if anyone knows if the number of MV's imported to the U.S. is published or not...?

Thanks
Funny...I too just bought a leftover 1078 and was wondering the same. One dealer told me there were only about 75 total (F4 & B4) 2009 bikes brought into US so maybe 50/50 between model. Also had heard ~50 1078rr, but I can't verify either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts