MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to be there to get my 600 mi service done but they are booked until next friday...

i will be there hanging out however for a couple of hours 10am- 1pm....if anyone is in the area stop on by! :stickpoke

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I will be in LA, maybe i'll stop by :naughty: around then. Will you be there up to 1pm? Maybe i'll go in around noon! :conveyer:

·
MV Cellist
4,593 Posts
Have fun! Sorry I couldn't be there to meet you jskipper, some other time in the future.

Bring your riding gear Alvin, especially the Sidi so you could take the silver/red Brutale out for a spin, maybe even a F4 1000... I forgot to tell you that we got you the Sidi to be used with MVs only! :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :stickpoke

jskipper, it is your job to get Alvin on a MV test ride! :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke we are counting on you.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
odonata said:
....and you are going to Pro Italia and you left your gear up north?

What are you thinking?! :cussing: :mad: :argue: :bash: :stickpoke :shocker: :later:
AHHHH :later: :later:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
odonata said:
Oops, you are right, I got carried away, wanna move the bits to "Pro Italia 4/22"?
I was just mentioning it to get the topic changed :laughing: but now that you mention it..

BTW, where are you going to be on saturday :stickpoke

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i got a spare set of gear for ya alvin :stickpoke :stickpoke no excuses !!!

what size helmet do you wear and jacket?

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
We should wait till I bring my gear :blah:

Let's not have any "accidents" occuring on a demo :eek:

Unless of course, the accident is "not being able to find my way back" :laughing:

Your SPR going to be there?

·
Registered
479 Posts
admin said:
Let's not have any "accidents" occuring on a demo :eek:
My uncle crashed a dirtbike hard on a demo with nothing but a helmet on.

He called from the ER, where his hand was being stitched back together, to tell the dealer how he'd pay for the damages. I wouldn't recommend it!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
luvtolean said:
My uncle crashed a dirtbike hard on a demo with nothing but a helmet on.

He called from the ER, where his hand was being stitched back together, to tell the dealer how he'd pay for the damages. I wouldn't recommend it!
Thanks for the description! :wtf:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea the SPR will be there, but most likely trailered on the back of my truck....gotta get that electrical problem sorted out. see ya there alvin!

·
Registered
479 Posts
admin said:
Thanks for the description! :wtf:
Ah, well, jeans, shoes and a t-shirt, I meant no safety gear. :stickpoke

Funny aside though. The AFM makes you wear boots, gloves and a helmet in the pits anytime you ride your bike. So if you want to ride it up to tech, all this gear has to be on. Naturally, everyone whines about this rule.

Well, at the end of the year a few years back, some smart ass decided to ride to tech, wearing boots, gloves and a helmet....and that's about it. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts