MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now you can shop online for MV Agusta OEM parts as well as Ducati OEM parts. We've brought MV Agusta OEM parts online using a comprehensive parts diagram.

Shopping for MV Agusta OEM parts has never been easier. From repairing crash damage, restoring your MV Agusta or just routine maintenance - we've got you covered. Contact us if you have any questions during the ordering process.

http://www.ducatiperformance.com/mv_agusta_oem_parts.php

·
Registered
746 Posts
Why isn't Pro Italia a site sponsor?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Good to hear!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Can F4 1078 be added to the online info/order area?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
This is great - fantastic news.

·
Site Sponsor
165 Posts
Thanks guys, you are bloody great allready, so easy to use :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:
Nice! If you guys have ideas on how to improve it let me know... I'm open to any suggestions or criticisms. This is just my first crack at it so it will only get better :yo:

We'll be launching an MV only online store this spring... lots of good stuff on the way.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Now you can shop online for MV Agusta OEM parts as well as Ducati OEM parts. We've brought MV Agusta OEM parts online using a comprehensive parts diagram.

Shopping for MV Agusta OEM parts has never been easier. From repairing crash damage, restoring your MV Agusta or just routine maintenance - we've got you covered. Contact us if you have any questions during the ordering process.

http://www.ducatiperformance.com/mv_agusta_oem_parts.phphttp://www.ducatiperformance.com/mv_agusta_oem_parts.phphttp://www.ducatiperformance.com/mv_agusta_oem_parts.php
Welcome Pro Italia !
It's GREAT that we are getting more and more suppliers to choose from when buying MVAgusta parts ! (And it's even better when MVAgusta shops help sponsor this fantastic web site !):yo:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nice! If you guys have ideas on how to improve it let me know... I'm open to any suggestions or criticisms. This is just my first crack at it so it will only get better :yo:

We'll be launching an MV only online store this spring... lots of good stuff on the way.
And once you have the MVOnline store up and running, will you be getting rid of the Ducati products?
After all, MVAgusta is a far better bike AND the Ferrari of all bikes !!! :smoking:
(by the way, a great selection of Ducati products and Dainese protection:))

·
Site Sponsor
165 Posts
And once you have the MVOnline store up and running, will you be getting rid of the Ducati products?
After all, MVAgusta is a far better bike AND the Ferrari of all bikes !!! :smoking:
(by the way, a great selection of Ducati products and Dainese protection:))
Not sure that is in our cards! If MV is the Ferrari equivalent what is Ducati considered (by MV riders). Ducati riders of course consider Ducati to be the Ferrari of motorcycles... lol.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Not sure that is in our cards! If MV is the Ferrari equivalent what is Ducati considered (by MV riders). Ducati riders of course consider Ducati to be the Ferrari of motorcycles... lol.
what is Ducati considered (by MV riders).

Do you REALLY want to ask this question on an MV Agusta site? LOL.
I believe that MVAgusta Engineers took apart the CEO's (Claudio's) Ferrari exhaust and told them to replicate the sound and performance onto the MV !!!
(personally, I like the Ducati, EXCEPT they are VERY expensive here in Australia AND everyone has one AND their specs are ALMOST as good as the MV !!! LOL ....)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm sure that many of us that own MVs also own Ducatis...

Anthony, a link to order MV Corse factory parts and kits would be great.
also - jackets seem very hard to find in the states

·
Registered
204 Posts
Haha, I don't know if this belongs in this thread but I'll bite since I own both brands.

Ducati and Ferrari have always been and continue to be heavily involved in racing. I know that the original MV A was born a racing brand as well.

Ducati and Ferrari are small but not completely tiny companies. They are Both exclusive but not completely unattainable for many well-off people.

MV Agusta and Lamborghini are even smaller and more exclusive brands. And the super-vehicles are even less attainable than Ducati and Ferrari.

Ducati seems more like Ferrari to me where as, despite the engineering connection to Ferrari, MV seems more like Lamborghini.
Like MV, Lamborghini raced in the early years and races less today (I know there are some Lambo GT cars out there on the circuit).

So, Ducati is the Ferrari of Motorcycles and MV is the Lamborghini.

Of course that's all just a load of crap because it has no basis in anything tangible - it's just a gut feeling. :wtf: :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts