MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to apologize to everyone who left me a private message and thought I did not reply. This is the only online forum I participate in and, if it weren't for someone who personally contacted me to ask why I had not replied to a private message, I would have never realized the forum has this feature. :loser:
I am doing my best to now reply to each of you who left me a message. From an internet novice, please accept my apologies! I will be checking my Private Messages from now on.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i understand. there are a few emails from members that i didnt respond to. you see it and tell yourself youll respond, then you forget, then you remember and it's already been a while, then you figure it's too late, then the other person thinks you're blowing them off but some just slip through when you're busy. sorry dudes.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Just a thought. Alvin, would it be possible to make the Private messages thing at the top of the screen flash :flash: or change colour or something when you have message(s) waiting? I sometimes forget to look at this too. :blush:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts