MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thats exactly the same as mine. In australia brand new I got mine for 22k.

Dunno if that helps at all

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats exactly the same as mine. In australia brand new I got mine for 22k.

Dunno if that helps at all
Thanks for the reply but doesn't help me as I'm in the USA. :-( Great color scheme BTW!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Your prices are a little better than ours. Yeah the color is what made me really want one haha

·
Registered
465 Posts
Is it used or a left over? I bought the same bike as a leftover , 2011 though for $14,000. That was this past January .

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it used or a left over? I bought the same bike as a leftover , 2011 though for $14,000. That was this past January .
Left over is what I am led to believe. Will find out more...am awfully tempted to get rid of the Senna and get one of those. The Aprilia is just so awesome I don't have room for the Senna in my life anymore.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Riders HIll in Dahlonega ( a great dealer, bought an ape from them). has a brand new 1090 2012 for 13,400. It's black

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
the $13400 at riders hill is OTD price not including sales tax. I'd kinda be interesed myself but think I want an 800 if I get another MV.

Lowest price I ever saw for a brandnew '12 RR was $14.000 (before taxes. dealer setup etc.). That was in early March. Can't remember the color scheme ...

oetzi-baer

·
Registered
39 Posts
the $13400 at riders hill is OTD price not including sales tax. I'd kinda be interesed myself but think I want an 800 if I get another MV.
That's a great price for an RR - From all the test Is read the 1090 is the better bike too. But yeah - I kinda like the 800 more too - just for the looks.

oetzi-baer

·
Registered
19 Posts
I paid 12,500 for a 2012 1090R a few weeks ago. Riders Hill only as a 1090R listed on their site, but 13400 would be a great price for an RR

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd pay 14k for that bike. I paid 12.5 for my 2010 leftover. Kinda wish I had the 158 horse though...

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I rode the 1090rr at blue moon. What a machine. Utterly smitten.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Buy the bigger bike. The 800 looks small & doesn't sound as good as the bigger bike. Id buy the 800 for my wife though.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Buy the bigger bike. The 800 looks small & doesn't sound as good as the bigger bike. Id buy the 800 for my wife though.
Looking at the 1090RR I thik k that's pretty much the big daddy Brutale.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
looking at it side by side yesterday the overall size didn't seem much diff between the 675 and the 1090, but I know the weight on the 800 is a good bit lower.

Looking at the 1090RR I thik k that's pretty much the big daddy Brutale.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Side by side the 675 looks like a toy compared to its daddy. Must have been the angle you were on :naughty:
First rule on buying something for a guy is always buy the biggest & baddest you can afford.
I honestly think a Street Tripleis a better buy than the MV 675/800, but the bigger MV is the bomb. A total pain in the arse but great none the less.:smoking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts