MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife's new bike...:yo:

With matching gloves and helmet too ! :)

(Working on a matching handbag...:drummer:...:wtf: )

My wife loves me HEAPS now...:smoking:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
As she should

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that for real ? Looks like your bike ? What are you riding ?

Paris and Pink have already made offers...:naughty:

Wife says she is NOT for sale.:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
To include a pink rear stand as well.........:naughty:

·
Registered
871 Posts
What is the rear nut cover that lets you use the stand in the other side? I thought these were sliders that go all the way through.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is the rear nut cover that lets you use the stand in the other side? I thought these were sliders that go all the way through.
Very well spotted...you are correct.

These are Rizoma sliders, which unfortunately, every time you want to use the rear stand, you have to get the 5mm hex and remove the slider....:banghead: But I like the look of them so much that it's worth the extra 5 minutes to take them off before I use the stand...

Would be interesting to know if there are any "quick-release" sliders in the market...???

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sidi Women's Vertigo Lei boots have pink details. She could love you more. I don't know a woman that doesn't love new boots.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sidi Women's Vertigo Lei boots have pink details. She could love you more. I don't know a woman that doesn't love new boots.
...along with new shirts, shoes, lingerie, jewellery, make-up, jackets, handbags, yummy food, etc....:)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like ur bike photo shopped mate
Yep, it's my bike...not photoshopped...this is how the picture came out...:wtf: (maybe my wife played around with the camera settings :laughing:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts