MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just how pretty is this for a 125. Is it too expensive at £2500 or about right ?

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I missed it. Went on eBay Uk in Feb for £2500. Shame really I really like that little bike.

A

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
It did? Bugger! £2500 isn't expensive nowadays.

They look nice, don't they? I'd like one of these as well.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
They are a fun little bike - as long as you don't want to get anywhere in a hurry :laughing:

I think that kind of money is not a big deal these days if you want one - that particular bike looks like it underwent a restoration (well re-spray at the very least) & sadly has lost its beautiful tank & side cover badges. Hard to tell from the pic but it also looks 'too red' that particular model was an 'orangey' red to start with.

Having said all that, if it was a decent runner, I certainly pay that kind of money for it. :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Rob, I'm guessing you are trying to tee up another road trip. This time to collect the bike and then do the Giro d'Italia. Talk about a loving and caring wife, either that or she just wants to get rid of you.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Russ, with my darling wife...... I think it's a little from column A & a little from column B :laughing:

On a serious note the Giro D'Italia is definitely on the agenda for 2012, btw did I tell you that plan or are you in my head??????? ;) Actually, if I get home a decent time tonight, I'll give you a call for a chat :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts