MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
It's a beautiful specimen Chris, I take it that that is the specific car you bought that he is driving? He mentioned it going to auction.

(And no Randy, Caitlyn Jenner doesn't count as a Kardashian. Sorry )

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'd be pissed if I was you Chris......that guy was all over the wrong side of the road. (Nice car....)

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
I never really thought the Kardashian ass was particularly good looking myself....a bit oversized and out of proportion.....now that Porsche on the other hand.....

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I never really thought the Kardashian ass was particularly good looking myself....a bit oversized and out of proportion.....now that GT40 on the other hand.....
Ed I was being sarcastic re the Kardashian ass......you could hide a couple of footballs under Kim's dress and people would think she had been on a diet........... (It's a Porky 917 :) )

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
Well.....I guess I wasn't quite awake.....but the Bugatti does look nice, doesn't it.?

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
I happen to like Kardashian's ass. The other things over here too :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice video of a car ahead of it's time .
Been watching some of his other vid's . That GT12 Aston just sounds amazing . Would like a go in a 488 .

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Yes Brian. Most owners use a Scat VW engine and save the Porky engine for concourse events etc. The 356 tends to self destruct
If I had the money .....that's what "I would be wasting it on"...,it's gorgeous Chris.

In the meantime I've a ZRX/ELR that is "Draining me Dry"!!.....,so for me Bugatti's..,Porsches.,Ferrari's et-al are something I'll only ever see on TV!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts