MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
What's the difference between that and the Stradale?

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Read the press release of both models, Chuck.

·
Registered
105 Posts
the clutch...

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
I was bustin' on you a bit Ralf! I know the differences quite well. The picture did not match the description; but, I see that has been fixed.....:smoking::wave:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Mmmmm strange.
The press release says 110hp , but the tech sheet on mvagusta.com says 125hp.....

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Mmmmm strange.
The press release says 110hp , but the tech sheet on mvagusta.com says 125hp.....
Yeah, I don't know why they'd downgrade the TV to 110hp, when the Ducati Multistrada is 150hp.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Maybe they will find a new clientel

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Maybe they've decreased the performance to increase fuel economy?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeah, I don't know why they'd downgrade the TV to 110hp, when the Ducati Multistrada is 150hp.
Yep, they say this bike has to compete with the Multistrada :wtf:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
A reduction in horsepower will probably mean an increase in torque, I know what I would rather have. Size isn`t everything y`know

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I all honesty kids 110hp is quite some power.
Get down from Your big hp sport bike horses where You barely use 45% of the power on public roads.
And I bet the TV is pumping out more torque than Your screaming rockets will ever have.
This thing is not thought to compete on race tracks.
Might You guys look at Your local speed limits and law enforcement.
110hp is plenty of fun if You go touring, especially if you more torque in lower revs.
I had back in the days a MH900e and it was awesome fun on back roads with its 75hp.
So was also my 49hp BB1.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,155 Posts
+100 Ralf.....remember when a 450 was a "big" bike? And touring on a 350 cc machine with 20 hp was just fine? 750s were the standard of high end performance, but a 45 hp Harley 74 ci bike was the big touring rig of choice....or similarly powered BMW.

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
Agreed!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I agree with the three gents above!

·
Registered
17,191 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Too true, I imagine we've become used to all the power on the sport bikes. I cant wait to take this for a test ride, with Liesl on the back, front wheel in the air.
What did that Chrome beast of Jackie's produce Randy, that had double the required hp.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
What did that Chrome beast of Jackie's produce Randy, that had double the required hp.

What, maybe 110hp? Who know.....better yet, who cares? She looks good on it. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts