MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: prepping today and making some alters for a very special Italians return to Australia in January 2018 for the 25th Anniversary of the Island Classic; as usual, its Brad Black doing the work and set up :smile2::smile2::smile2::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Old mate lives half way between here (Adelaide) and the Island...rings me the other day.

Asks if I'm coming over for the races...

by the looks of this bike I just might have to...

that would be something special to hear in person.

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Old mate lives half way between here (Adelaide) and the Island...rings me the other day.

Asks if I'm coming over for the races...

by the looks of this bike I just might have to...

that would be something special to hear in person.
Certainly would and look forward to catching up if you can make it across.............:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wow What is that? Model? Year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
What a rebuild and a wonderful bike to save. I am not into old bikes but would love the chance to do something like that. Absolutely Gorgeous

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Wow What is that? Model? Year?

Guys, probably the best way to explain is to go to the following link: MV 500 Racer Replica - Bold Precision Incorporated

Will give you the heads up on all things to do with the bikes build :surprise::surprise::surprise::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

OK, so I just went and read that....wow...that was some involved reading let alone machining...

So that is a really special bike indeed.

Then I drifted over to youtube and watched some related vids...wow, you must be having some awesome times.

I've already started trying to plan a trip, i have to be back in Adelaide for work on the Tuesday morning following the event...

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, so I just went and read that....wow...that was some involved reading let alone machining...

So that is a really special bike indeed.

Then I drifted over to youtube and watched some related vids...wow, you must be having some awesome times.

I've already started trying to plan a trip, i have to be back in Adelaide for work on the Tuesday morning following the event...
Thanks A and keep us posted if you are coming over as there will be a few special thing happening with owners :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts