MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. A newbie from Brunei. I have booked a F3 (Black) at Peterstevens, Melbourne and would be of great help to process and prepare paperwork for importing the bike into Brunei (which i pray is in the month of july/august 12)...

1. Dimensions of the wooden crate (HxWxL)
2. Gross Weight

This would facilitate the shipment from Australia to Brunei.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Kiterunner, I salute you man for such an ambitious plan! Do let us know how it works out for you!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enkil, thanks. Got the quote from the MVA dealer in KL, the bike cost RM 185,000.00.

Revhead1957: Thanks, yes I have factored the GST drawback, 10% it is.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shashankmittal: Thanks bro. A wish to open a showroom in Brunei soon, want to get them logistics defined and refined...lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update, spoke to the guys back in Melbourne, the 3rd lot of the F3's arriving into AUS will carry the new mapping. ETA end july..... This waiting is killing me....lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi everyone dont know how to start new thread as yet but just opened email from dealer saying there is a new map and clutch damping to aid low speed feulling issue coming mid may this was sent to my dealer by mv varese. This is great news!!!! julie xxx

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Now that is very good news, because of the bad weather I have delayed collecting mine for a couple weeks. So with a bit of luck the upgrade will be completed

·
Registered
77 Posts
I struggle to believe that a 3rd shipment will be in Australia in July. We haven't had a first one yet!

Seems more likely it will be the first than the third...

Sent from a silly little so called Smart phone.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Made a call to melbourne, apparently there are people who have paid deposits a year ago....sigh. Guess the wait is longer than I expected...Dokterdewe: Praying for a miracle to happen.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am one of those people you mention.

And you think the wait is killing you!?

For all our sakes I hope they arrive soon.

Sent from a silly little so called Smart phone.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Greggo, I hope you get your bike soonest mate. I spoke to my couz in Abu Dhabi, might give it shot by placing an order there and see how it goes. Its priced at USD 18,000.00. Delivery - 4 weeks (yeah yeah yeah)...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts