MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys has xp with the Michelin Power pure ?

Gonne have one fit on the brutale R tomorrow :drummer:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Be interested to hear how you get on with them.

I have the Pilot 2CT on my 910R, I find them very good both in dry and wet weather riding. I have also done a couple of track days with them on and found them very stable with plenty of feedback.
:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
i have a set arrived today, 120/70 and 180/55, will let you know once they are on

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
I have a set arriving tomorrow....120/70 and 190/55. Should have them on and scuffing in by the weekend.

Write ups have been good. We'll see.

·
Super Moderator
2,644 Posts
Grem - interesting that you want to put these on at the beginning of winter?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Would power ONE offer the best grip in wet conditions? Or do you need though grooves on a road tyre for wet conditions?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I've been a big fan of the 2CT tyres and would love to know how the Power One would be like.
At the moment I am eyeing a set of Racetec Interact in a month time.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Grem - interesting that you want to put these on at the beginning of winter?
Yes.. was talking about this with some guys yesterday.. Ive got supercorsas on at the mo, and they are nice and sticky... but no good for that caught in the rain moment... the pures are a good price, only $30 a set more than 2CTs here in NZ...

You going to give these a go?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Any thoughts or i should go for the 180 or 190 size :stickpoke
Easy on the Brutale: 190/55 - the manual says 190/50 or 190/55, but the 55 profile tyre is def much better for turn-in. Plus it looks mean as on the back of the Brute.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I've been a big fan of the 2CT tyres and would love to know how the Power One would be like.
At the moment I am eyeing a set of Racetec Interact in a month time.

My BMW is on Racetec interacts, very neutral tyre, other BMW owners have swapped to power pure and they say they are not as good as the interacts, I have been quoted over £300 for a set of Racetec interacts, but they are very good

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
My BMW is on Racetec interacts, very neutral tyre, other BMW owners have swapped to power pure and they say they are not as good as the interacts, I have been quoted over £300 for a set of Racetec interacts, but they are very good
Which Interact are on the BMW? K0 or K1 or K2 or K3?

I'm planning to get K1 fronts and K2 rears Interact.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Would power ONE offer the best grip in wet conditions? Or do you need though grooves on a road tyre for wet conditions?
no way!!! They are dry condition tires and they shed water as good as a tire with 5% tread grooves can.

I haven't been caught in the rain yet, but I also make sure to not get caught in the rain with these on.

I will say that the Power One tires offer the best feel and grip on a tire that I've ever put on my bike. Previous tires were: Super corse dragons, 2ct's, dunflops (for a very small amount of time before I took them off)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts

more grooves help. have a look at a race rain tire.

wouldn't want to be in the rain with power one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts