MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see if anyone can help me...I bought a Power Commander for my 910 Brutale and now that has arrived I realize that is the 712-411 model (wich is for the 2004-2005 brutale on the official Dynojet web page) in stead of the 727-411 (2006 Brutale).
It's such an incredible situation because I ask them twice for the code number and they confirm it to me as the right one, but when it arrived :eek:
Does anyone know if this PC is suitable for the 910 Brutale? I mean, If I download the proper map and install it on the PC will it work the same?
Thanks everybody.....

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
As long as it plugs in, just DL the right map.

PC's are all the same unit, with the exception of plugs and maps DL'd to it from the factory.

Example: You could buy a Yamaha R1 PCIII, cut off the plugs, and hardwire it to your harness. Download a Brutale map and it'll work just like the guy who has a "Brutale PCIII"....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
airfuel said:
All the Power Commanders for all of the MV's are the same.... just the maps inside are different. Just download the correct map for your bike from Powercommander.com.
Confirmed...

The units are physically the same. Just make sure you use the maps for the correct bike and you will be in great shape.

Thank you,

Curt Schannen
Dynojet Research
Technical Support
(800)992-4993

Thanks everyone :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts