MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have the opportunity to buy one PC 111 for my MV Agusta F4 1000 2010 model turns out is a used one and was fitted in one MV Agusta F4 1000 312 R if I’m no wrong do you guys think that will fit on my bike?kind regards

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
It is fairly universal, I have PC III in my F4 750, and the one your looking at is from a F4 1000 312 R.
They are only a fuel/air piggy back on the ECU, ok but not Brilliant, quite dated now. If your rich and want the best get a Microtec ECU, if poor or don't want to splash the cash have you tried contacting the merc07 here: Free 16M Diagnostic software Email the kindly chap and see if he can help you improve your bike without a PCIII by offering a decent custom map.

·
Super Moderator
22,461 Posts
The 2010 F4 runs a different ECU. No chip. Eldor I believe. I would check compatibility as the pre 2010 bike ran Magneti Marelli ECUs

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is fairly universal, I have PC III in my F4 750, and the one your looking at is from a F4 1000 312 R.
They are only a fuel/air piggy back on the ECU, ok but not Brilliant, quite dated now. If your rich and want the best get a Microtec ECU, if poor or don't want to splash the cash have you tried contacting the merc07 here: Free 16M Diagnostic software Email the kindly chap and see if he can help you improve your bike without a PCIII by offering a decent custom map.
Ok buddy ,I’ve been spending some money on the bike ,but at this moment I would like to go for something not very expensive I will try to have a chat with the lad you told me stay safe

·
Super Moderator
22,461 Posts
Nope, but I need to spell check before I post!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yes he does although he doesn't say which PC they go up to at least 4.

Hey Mv lover not sure what you want to do with your bike/mapping, but you could try asking Chris at Xbikes incase he can help: X Bikes | Home

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 2010 F4 runs a different ECU. No chip. Eldor I believe. I would check compatibility as the pre 2010 bike ran Magneti Marelli ECUs
Mine runs a Magneti Marelli

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So basically what you say is the PC is plugged on the injection system and air box ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes he does although he doesn't say which PC they go up to at least 4.

Hey Mv lover not sure what you want to do with your bike/mapping, but you could try asking Chris at Xbikes incase he can help: X Bikes | Home
If the opportunity comes I will buy a used one otherwise I will leave it the way it is for now.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hi ya Mv lover, me I don't know much about the Power commanders, I know their limited, compared to a fully tweaked ECU setup. it depends what you want to do/fix. Before you spend your money try below:

Here is the site for Power Commander V - Power Commander. You could give them a ring and have a chat.

If you want first hand intel with someone here try by re posting your question here the correct place for your model and state what you hope to achieve: F4 - 2nd Gen. 2010+ this way you won't throw money away by buying something that isn't going to do the job well enough. I don't know if your going to need any exhaust modification to go with a PC to get something more rideable which is why it may well be worth posting your question in the best place where the right folks will spot it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, to tired to think straight last night.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi ya Mv lover, me I don't know much about the Power commanders, I know their limited, compared to a fully tweaked ECU setup. it depends what you want to do/fix. Before you spend your money try below:

Here is the site for Power Commander V - Power Commander. You could give them a ring and have a chat.

If you want first hand intel with someone here try by re posting your question here the correct place for your model and state what you hope to achieve: F4 - 2nd Gen. 2010+ this way you won't throw money away by buying something that isn't going to do the job well enough. I don't know if your going to need any exhaust modification to go with a PC to get something more rideable which is why it may well be worth posting your question in the best place where the right folks will spot it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, to tired to think straight last night.
Thanks MVBERT very kind of you try to help me,the main reason why I want a PC is because I got fitted the SC project exhaust on the bike and honestly the bike works just fine ,although I know that with a PC probably would work better, like I said if I get used one will go for it otherwise I’m live it the way it is,unfortunately as you the pandemic changed the things a bit for everyone,keep safe mate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts