MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got the thing working and idling pretty sweet, even when hot. Now the next problem is that when i leaned the trim pot enough to make the thing idle properly when hot, its has gone a tad lean on cruise speed, 100-130km/h.

Question is, can i install a Commander and not affect the idle CO at all? The TPS setting is perfect, as is the idle range, only need help at 2500-5000rpm range.

I would get the second hand PC for 75 euros, so i would just install it while waiting for the Microtec funds to materialize, for the price i wouldn`t drop far if the PC route does not work for some reason.

And yes, i have the 16m ECU and Brutale 910 S engine.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have got the thing working and idling pretty sweet, even when hot. Now the next problem is that when i leaned the trim pot enough to make the thing idle properly when hot, its has gone a tad lean on cruise speed, 100-130km/h.

Question is, can i install a Commander and not affect the idle CO at all? The TPS setting is perfect, as is the idle range, only need help at 2500-5000rpm range.

I would get the second hand PC for 75 euros, so i would just install it while waiting for the Microtec funds to materialize, for the price i wouldn`t drop far if the PC route does not work for some reason.

And yes, i have the 16m ECU and Brutale 910 S engine.
that's the set up i use pcIII, set co and leave use buttons on pcIII mid and high, don't use low if you do it adjusts the co, also use an uprated chip eprom so fan comes on at 88c

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great!

So i just leave the low alone, and build the map on the PC buttons? Would you happen to have a base map for sale for your combo?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Great!

So i just leave the low alone, and build the map on the PC buttons? Would you happen to have a base map for sale for your combo?
yes put a zero map in first you should not have to adjust co just adjust mid ether rich or lean . go to power commander web site and down load the maps .

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I think member @dansoarr is a guru with these matters, but his knowledge might be more 'ECU Studio' based. I'm sure this alert will bring him to the thread.:wink2:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Browsing the Dynojet page as we speak, i might need your help later with this install guys!

Think this is cheap enough of a thing to try out...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know how much one bar on the PC means in percents of fuel added?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts