MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Posterior wheel (rear wheel?) What's jumped Pigiolino, the drive chain? I don't understand your question.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
You mean the rear wheel went up in the air as you were slowing down (a stoppie!) :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
pigiolino said:
I was in 4 speeds, when I have inserted the third, posterior has jumped...
you pardon English mine to bad!!!
were you using a translator? If yes, you should look for a different translator, just do a search online.

this is how you would say it in English:

I was in 4th gear, and when I shifted into 3rd, my rear wheel skipped(or jumped).

Don't worry about your English at all, thanks for making the effort to communicate with us!

about the problem of rear wheel jumping, you can buy the STM clutch, or just be very careful with the throttle, blipping and matching the engine RPM better.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Please do not be worried about your English, I am half Itralian and can barely speak a word.

This skipping is something I would experience on my GSXR into most corners that require braking (not on the MV, yet...still getting used to it) and the idea of having a slipper clutch and not experiencing this is almost fantasy. Do not be too concerned it is something that you will become accustomed with.

Edit: Your dealer is correct.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts