MV Agusta Forum banner
141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Few new additions, just some tidying- carbon mudguards, exhast cover, tail tidy. The steering damper is really fantastic and really helps the bike out with stability.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My baby I rode home from the dealer on Saturday, first MV, and first bike in 14 years, and the grin factor has returned. Finding the ride a little hard at the minute but will have a look at adjusting that soon. Could anyone tell me where the plug for the trickle charger is located please as I can't find it. Cheers in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
867 Posts
Morasool, how do u rate the HP exhaust? is it to noisey/quiet and does it have removable baffles etc. Its the only after market zorst that I really like for B3.

James

·
Registered
101 Posts
My baby I rode home from the dealer on Saturday, first MV, and first bike in 14 years, and the grin factor has returned. Finding the ride a little hard at the minute but will have a look at adjusting that soon. Could anyone tell me where the plug for the trickle charger is located please as I can't find it. Cheers in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Trickle charger plug is under the seat near the back of the bike. It is under a rubber boot.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Bettina, Sugar Land, TX

My 2018 Dragster RR.... first ride to Unity Church of Houston...

Attachments

Reactions: YJP

·
Old Wing Nut
22,680 Posts
I do so like the America color scheme. !!!

141 - 160 of 188 Posts