MV Agusta Forum banner
181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks like it. I have one.
They are pretty big - maybe a bit bigger than your expecting, and clever layout inside providing you use it to carry what it's designed for (eg, laptop, shoes, spare visor, some paperwork and a few squishy items). Clever buckle position on the shoulder straps to let you take it on and off easy with bulky bike gear on too.

But it's not the most versatile and quite a rigid shape so bulky or square items won't squeeze in. Try and fill it with general stuff (and not the very specific collection of items it seems designed for) and you can get a lot more stuff in a much smaller less rigid backpack.

Looks cool. But save for initial test after I got it about a year ago, I think I've only used it once as my existing couple of backpacks do the job easier/better.
Really does depend on what you intend lugging around, but it won't pack in nearly as much as it size suggests.

Rich

·
Registered
2019 Drasgter RR
10 Posts
Is that a Ogio Mach 5 backpack? Sorry to ask, as I have been looking to get one.
It is. I like it & I use it a lot, it’s decent quality and yes the compartments layout is smart. I’ve had it for about 2 years, still going strong.

181 - 188 of 188 Posts